Photo by Cindy Horowitz Wilson
- The Grabill Cabinet Company provides a full custom line of finely crafted cabinetry using only the finest hand selected hardwoods. Superior materials and old-world attention to detail create the beauty and quality discriminating customers seek. Grabill’s legendary hand rubbed furniture quality coatings provide gorgeous finishes and lasting durability unparalleled in the industry.
- Cabico Custom Cabinetry is a full custom line offering more than 100 standard doors and 1,000 finishes. Their unique one-off production method lets artisans concentrate on one project at timeunlike the assembly-line approaches of other manufacturers. This allows for incredible design flexibility along with beautiful finishes at prices below those of other custom cabinetry companies.
- Debut Cabinetry is a semi-custom line that offers an extensive selection of door styles and finishes along with semi-custom options so that you can create your own unique design. Debut is priced at three distinct levels to fit your budget.
- Legacy Cabinets is a production line cabinet that offers nearly 50 door styles, dozens of colors, and many popular upgrades. Pricing is at or below those at home center stores.
- 6 Square Cabinets is a stock line built for today's homeowners who are looking for quality that lasts and that is within their price range. Quality and value come together to make 6 Square Cabinets a great choice. Several popular door styles, including flush inset, are offered. Flush inset is typically not available at this price level. Very unique at stock cabinet prices, plywood box construction is standard.
- Natural Stone Nothing beats the beauty and variety that Mother Nature created. Stone counters do require periodic sealing to maintain their performance. Careful location of seams will minimize their prominence.
- Wooden Counters On second thought, the beauty and variety of wood might just rival stone. Wooden counter tops are timeless and never go out of style. They add warmth and can be a stunning focal point on an island. The tung-oil based finish is waterproof and food safe. A vinegar/water solution will keep the top bacteria free. Scratches add to the patina but can also be removed. The top should be re-oiled every 12 to 48 months.
- Quartz Products Quartz counters are engineered stone products that are manufactured to resemble natural stone. They have become very popular because they are extremely durable, nonporous and do not require periodic sealing. Seams are generally less noticeable than with natural stone.
- Solid Surface Solid surface counters can be molded and shaped to allow for seamless backsplashes and sinks, as well as a variety of custom edges. Seams are easily concealed to be virtually invisible. These counters are more durable than laminates and can be also repaired/restored to their original condition if scratched.
- Laminate Laminates offer a wide variety of color options and textures at very economical prices. However, these counters are more susceptible to stains, scratches, and burns.
- Distinctive Decorative Hardware
- Quality Cabinetry Hardware
- Handcrafted Decorative Hardware
Fixtures and Storage Accessories
- Majestic Sinks and Faucets backs all sinks and bowls with a "Limited Lifetime Warranty"
- Rev-a-shelf offers an extensive line of organizers made from wood, heavy-gauge wire components, and top-quality polymers designed to enhance the function of every cabinet application.
- Hafele provides a wide selection of European cabinet, closet, and sliding door hardware as well as an assortment of kitchen, bath and washroom accessories.